Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tangled Tuesdays

So I started this blog on a Monday so at least I started the day on the right foot.  I'm further along then the last time attempted to do a blog based on the fact I am on here two days in a row.  Other than attempting to start and complete tasks/crafts/recipes, etc. of the blogs I admire most on here, I do want to find an opportunity to share stories or ideas each day based on a theme.  Please feel free to comment and share your stories as well.  Tuesdays are designated as Tangled Tuesdays.  What the heck is Tangled Tuesdays? I'm sure you are asking yourself that question right now.  Well, I feel I am pretty good at planning and organizing, but at times my life seems to be tangled.  This is when I am going to discuss a new process I have tried or even why my life feels tangled and hopefully you followers can help me out. 

My current dilemma is working on have breakfast and lunch ready each day for my husband and I to take to work.  We have many times taken a look at our bank statement and realized most of our purchases are towards eating out while at work.  I do have to say I am pretty lucky on the fact that my husband cooks, but since he does not know how to cook for just two, the same leftovers are boring after day 2 and 3 (ehhh....)!!  For those who have mastered my life's little tangle, please feel free to share some suggestions!!

No comments:

Post a Comment